Please note: the final program fee for the 2018 Maymester has not been set yet.
Included in program fee
- 6 Rhodes credits and classroom Instruction from Rhodes professors,
- excursions, guest lectures and workshops, as well as museum entrance fees for required/scheduled museum visits related to course content
- Accommodations, usually in double rooms. (In rare circumstances, you may be put up in a single or triple bed room).
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Akademie. Coffee and cookie during breaks at the Akademie but not during excursions.
- Breakfast in Berlin
- Transfer from Frankfurt Airport (FRA) to the Akademie Otzenhausen
- Transfer from the Akademie Otzenhausen to Berlin
- Week pass for Berlin public transportation (A and B zones)
- Group Dinner in Berlin
- Course materials and travel information materials
- Support from 2 program directors (Rhodes professors) and Akademie Otzenhausen staff
Not included in program fee
- Lunch and dinner in Berlin. Inexpensive options for about 10 Euros (or even less) will be available. One group dinner in Berlin is part of the program cost.
- Snacks and incidentals
- Museum and site visits not required as course content
- Anything not listed under “Included in program fee”